Subject: Re: LOts of things about Mac BSD
To: Erik Bjorling <mikkyo@interaccess.com>
From: None <tobius@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/29/1994 21:12:33
Howdy!!

Thank you for writing this!  I have been following the Mac BSD story for
awhile, and I continually get confused.  Don't get me wrong, I want this
effort to succeed, and I appreciate the efforts of the alice group, but a
better explanination of what a person should do and the problems they
should expect would IMHO go a long way.

James Mclvin Thomas
<tobius@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Student Christian Fellowship