Subject: Re: MacLinux
To: mat <busy@aloha.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/19/1994 10:52:25
> Hey, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the imminent release of
> my POSIX clone, with totally new code.  [...]

Cute, but inappropriate.  I'm curious to see what comes out of the
MacLinux and LinuxPPC crowds--their projects are challenging enough
without criticisms/jibing from anyone else.  If y'all wish to continue
this thread, please create your own mailing list.

We were optimistic, too, and haven't met the goals that we set for
ourselves...  I doubt that there's anyone reading this who has met
all their own goals...  ;-)

Thanks, and peace,

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **