Subject: Re: MacLinux
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: mat <busy@aloha.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/18/1994 14:46:44
At 6:06 PM 12/18/94, Hidetaka Mizohata 96 wrote:
>> >  BTW  There is AUX, MachTen, MacMiNT, MacBSD and (MacLinux).
>> >  Any other Mac Un*x camps?  (AUX and MachTen are commercial of course.)
>>MacMach?
>>and
>>MacMinix :-)
>>--
>>futoshi
>
>How about Patmos and MacShell? ;-)

Hey, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the imminent release of
my POSIX clone, with totally new code. It is developed entirely in
Hypercard. It will support paging memory to any number of 400k floppy
disks. Soon after the release I am planning to support devices like screen,
keyboard and hard disk.

Work is allready being done to port X11R7 and nfs. I will also be using the
battry backed up PRAM to preserve write caches across reboots, until a
working 'sync' is available.

It should be available before Apr^WChristmas.

busy@aloha.com              me!
Resident Quack,            "like a mass of protoplasm out to find pleasure"
Macintosh Geek                              -Hon. Congressman Newt Gingrich