Subject: Re: IIsi
To: None <grantham@amalthea.tenon.com>
From: Daniel Risacher <magnus@im.lcs.mit.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/12/1994 14:57:42
Thanks to Brad and Allen about the mrg kernel info.  I realized later
that I wasn't using the normal mrg kernel, I was using the one at
puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us:/pub/test/netbsd which has the mrg changes
incorporated into it.  I've now picked up the mrg kit and will play
with it soon.

My simm doubler boards came this morning.  I'm now at 9M RAM.
Hooray.

    grantham> If someone would loan me their IIsi during January, I
    grantham> would be happy to buy them a pizza and pay for shipping
    grantham> and pour my brain into making the IIsi/IIvx/... ADB
    grantham> work.

    grantham> Right now I'm having a lot of fun with rasterizing
    grantham> arbitrary convex polygons.  Wake me if someone has the
    grantham> guts to mail a IIsi or IIvx to Santa Barbara for a
    grantham> month.

    grantham> 		-Brad -- Brad Grantham, grantham@tenon.com

I will do this - but I need it back by February.
January is a good time.

Send me private email and we'll settle the details.

What you get:
IIsi reclocked to 25MHz
w/ 8M in bank B (8 1M simms in 4 simm expander boards)
68882 in Asante card

I've been trying BSD on an external drive- do you need that too?
(shipping the external drive and/or monitor will jack up shipping
costs)
(or I could swap it with the internal, I suppose)

-Daniel "scary prospect" Risacher