Subject: An alternative to dt for SE/30 owners
From: Dameon D. Welch <dwelch@scudc.scu.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/03/1994 11:54:38
Quotes from the great literary masterpieces of Scott Jann:

>Now if I just had dt working..

Well, I don't have *that*, but I have a program called "screen" which
multiplexes the terminal window and I don't exhibit the "adb
scrolling" problem.

The following URL has a program called "screen" that was compiled on
an Amiga, but given the nature of NetBSD (and the fact that the Amiga
is a 68k machine), the binary works great on the SE/30. It allows
switching of up to 10 screens.

ftp://faui43.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/mounts/epix/public/pub/amiga/unix/NetBSD/contrib/screen-3.5.2.tar.gz

At least until dt gets working on the SE/30.

--
< Dameon D. Welch (dwelch@rahul.net, dwelch@scudc.scu.edu, et al. ) >
     "Our biggest enemy is going space crazy through loneliness. The