Subject: Re: Any luck with SE/30 and Micron Xceed Color/30?
To: None <dwelch@scudc.scu.edu, macbsd-general@netbsd.org>
From: Edward Wolpert <wolpert@neon.chem.utk.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/23/1994 08:14:53
>Has anyone had *any* luck with an SE/30 *and* a Micron Xceed Color/30
>with the latest release of NetBSD?

I've got the same system, but with 5MB of ram.  The Alpha files worked
fine on my system, but the Beta and 1.0 didn't.  It wasn't until I got
the mrk(?) kernal that was made to use the Mac ROM glue routines that
I could do anything on the computer of use.  Now, I can hack at home.
;-)
You may want to get the testing kernal that was announced last week or so,
and if that doesn't work, download again the binaries, and reinstall.
		Virtually,
		Edward Wolpert

wolpert@utk.edu            | System Administrator       | "No, sorry, there's
wolpert@osti.rmt.utk.edu   | Systems Programmer         |  nothing to be
pa153568@utkvm1.utk.edu	   | Graduate Chemistry Student |  done about it."
I'm  sorry, but Godot isn't here today. Perhaps if you came back tomorrow...
 home page