Subject: Re: CD Rom's and compiling kernels
To: Greg Ames <tga@maelstrom.timeplex.com>
From: grantham <grantham@amalthea.tenon.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/18/1994 09:50:29
I don't know anything about the CD stuff.

> Can I rebuild a kernel from the stuff I got off gatekeeper?

Should be able to.

> Will the patches in ftp.netcom.com:/pub/gantham/NetBSD_Mac/sys.111494.tgz
> bring me up to the MRG kernel that Brad distributed?

Well, these aren't really patches; they're more just a whole new mac68k/
source set.  And, yes, these will take you up to my current source as
of yesterday afternoon around 1 PM.

> Where can I get the source for crypt?

I think you can get the security source in
ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.0/source/ssrc/

		-Brad
--
Brad Grantham, grantham@tenon.com ++++++++++++++++ http://acm.vt.edu/~grantham/
UNIX is kind of like a car with primer but no paint, foam but no upholstery, a