Subject: Re: CD Rom's and compiling kernels
To: Greg Ames <>
From: grantham <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/18/1994 09:50:29
I don't know anything about the CD stuff.

> Can I rebuild a kernel from the stuff I got off gatekeeper?

Should be able to.

> Will the patches in
> bring me up to the MRG kernel that Brad distributed?

Well, these aren't really patches; they're more just a whole new mac68k/
source set.  And, yes, these will take you up to my current source as
of yesterday afternoon around 1 PM.

> Where can I get the source for crypt?

I think you can get the security source in

Brad Grantham, ++++++++++++++++
UNIX is kind of like a car with primer but no paint, foam but no upholstery, a
V-8 with fuel injection but no brakes, and two dozen lights and indicators that
	  you have to know how to turn on before you can find them.