Subject: Usenet groups (Was Re: Announcement: 1.0(Beta) FAQ)
To: None <brewer@umd5.umd.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kxn3796@hertz.njit.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/14/1994 19:25:17
   From: Peter Brewer <brewer@umd5.umd.edu>
   Date: Mon, 14 Nov 1994 15:06:55 -0500

   You should also forward it to rtfm.mit.edu and perhaps start the process
   of making this a USEnet group under comp.sys.mac or comp.unix as A/UX
   is?

I thought submittion to news.answers automatically got into rtfm, am I
wrong?

Anyway, I think the group should be called comp.os.bsd.net.mac68k.
How about something like this?

comp.os.bsd.{announce,apps,development,misc,ports,questions}
comp.os.bsd.{386,bsdi,free,net}.{announce,apps,development,misc,ports,questions}

(~bsd.{announce,...} may be redundant...) as well as:

comp.os.bsd.net.{amiga,hp300,i386,mac68k,pmax,sparc,vax}

(sorry if I missed any port) and of course:

comp.os.bsd.386.fan.jesus-monroy-jr

Could anyone volunteer to submit an official RFD? ;)

Ken