Subject: Announcement: 1.0(Beta) FAQ
To: None <>
From: David Holcomb <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/14/1994 07:03:14
I would like to announce the new FAQ for NetBSD/mac68k 1.0.

I am calling the FAQ v1.0(Beta) only because it is still
incomplete and probably still has some inaccuracies that
need to be weeded out.

I would appreciate any and all comments on the FAQ be
mailed to me directly unless you really feel it is
important enough for the whole mailing list to see.
My e-mail address is in case you
can't find it. ;)

** If you mail me directly regarding the FAQ, please put **
**   "faq-comment" somewhere in the subject line.        **

The FAQ is broken down into two files, the Table of
Contents (TOC) and the Body.

You will find the FAQ on:

The mac68k-FAQ.tar.gz file is exactly what you'd think it was.
It's the mac68k-FAQ directory contents.

I look forward to your input.

--Dave Holcomb