Subject: Formatting Partitions?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kyraden <Jaeson.M.Engle@josaiah.sewanee.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/13/1994 14:10:24
I am in the midst of debating how or if I will actually download MacBSD.
My first problem is that I cannot find any utility that will format /just a
partition/ without the necessity of formatting the whole drive. I have
Norton Partition, which creates a partiotion just fine, but I want to
format that in A/UX 3.0 in order to load macBSD onto it. Has anyone any
ideas? It is really impreactical for me to dump my entire disk and reformat
it with a partition.
Any ideas would be *greatly* appreciated!
TIA,

| Jaeson M. Engle    ||    jme@josaiah.sewanee.edu  |
         www server: http://josaiah.sewanee.edu/
        Elomense(MUD): josaiah.sewanee.edu 1999