Subject: Re: Question about compatibility
To: Peter Hull <pwhull@crl.com>
From: None <busy@aloha.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/12/1994 14:30:46
At 11:30 am 11/12/94, Peter Hull wrote:

>I have been watching this list for a time now, and I have not seen
>any mention of the Color Classic.  Does MacBSD run on the Color Classic?
>I have one of these beasts, and I know it doesn't have an FPU, but
>I was considering getting one of those neat accelerators that include
>a 33MHz '030, FPU and a 32K cache.  Would this be a workable machine to
>run MacBSD on?  I only use the built-in video, of course, since there
>is no other choice.

I have a Daystar '030/33 in my Mac II; and have had no success in getting
it to agree with macbsd-1.0. Your milage may vary; but the internal video
is apparently another problem. Anyone else try this?

..still wishing I was running macbsd..

busy@aloha.com
Resident Quack                  NEVER INSTALL LOTS OF NEW SOFTWARE AT ONCE.
Macintosh Geek                        -Mike Landis, mdl@macbeth.cs.duke.edu