Subject: Re: Stupid Question
To: Henry B. Hotz <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/11/1994 08:43:26
> I'm sure that a complete trap-emulation package must be available from
> Motorola, and probably other places as well.

I have not seen such a beast except for the instructions that were left
out in the 68040 (mainly transcendentals).  That is called the fpsp and
is being used for the 68040 work.  I have looked and only run into other
people looking for the FP emulation.  I don't know what MacLinux has up
their sleeve, but they're claiming to work on machines w/o FPU and with
all hardware.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **