Subject: Re: Daystar '030/33 doesn't like 1.0
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/10/1994 01:08:12
> wrote:
>> Hi, I've just finished a day and a half of utter frustration. After trying
>Did you try booting with the cache turned off?  The cache is a
>known problem.  It works (or used to work on my daystar, I haven't
>upgraded recently.)

Yes, yes, yes! Of course I tried turning everything in the Power Central
control panel off. Also used a program called Cache Control to make sure
that all the external caching was disabled.
*sigh*. I've forgotten how darn slow this thing is without the PowerCache. ick.

Resident Quack                  NEVER INSTALL LOTS OF NEW SOFTWARE AT ONCE.
Macintosh Geek                        -Mike Landis,