Subject: GOT_IT!
To: None <macbsd-general@mail.netbsd.org>
From: mike j. laporte <mlaporte@free.org>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/05/1994 01:24:25
Well..I finally got my 540 to format where the installer wouldnt blow up
on me...what ended up hapening was that I got a copy of FWB's Hard Disk Tool
kit and did some messing with that...it came with a manual and that didnt help
much but I did get it to finally do what I wanted. I now have a 2 meg mac os
partiton, a 482meg root&usr and a 32meg swap.  It seemed like the
2 meg mac partitiion was the thing that kicked it..plus its big
enought to hold the booter and it is a external drive so I can move from
machine to machine :>

--mike