Subject: Re: Question on formatting software.
To: MacBSD <macbsd-general@netbsd.org>
From: Chip Burkhead <chip@garnet.msen.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/03/1994 13:46:58
   Thanks to a kindly individual, I now have the instructions for patching
Apple HD SC Setup so that it will access non-Apple drives. It also gives
the instructions for a patch that will allow you to make more than one (2
I think) Mac-OS partitions. I will post this info when I get home tonight
since it is in am email at home. I have tried the first patch and it does
see my MacBSD drive. I have not actually tested the partitioning ability
since I haven't gotten my new drive yet (maybe today).

   I also have looked at using APS 2.7.3 to do custom partitions & have
some instructions for doing it. I will post that info when I have
offcially written it up. It will probably be somewhat vague in parts; but
hopefully it will convey the basic instructions for getting to the
graphic of the partitions so that they can be changed.