Subject: Re: More IIsi kernels...
To: MacBSD General <>
From: David Leonard <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/03/1994 19:08:01
If you recall RMS's thread here a while ago, you may not appreciate the

the [g]cc from comp10 barfed out with a signal 6 (SIGABRT) on compiling
an elm distribution until -O was ommitted. Later I decided to try compiling
up the latest & greatest gcc. Funnily enough *gasp* macintoshes are not
a recognised architecture to configure. There is however a netbsd-68k
config file which I guess covers amigas and mac68k?

Any hints or past experiences or how to do this would be appreciated;

David Leonard
The University of Newcastle            4th year Engineering/CompSci student