Subject: Re: Another IIsi test.
To: None <briggs@mail.vt.edu>
From: David Leonard <c9107786@sol.newcastle.edu.au>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/02/1994 23:15:05
> Hi, y'all...
> I appreciate your help and feedback in getting this IIsi serial thing
> resolved...  I have reverted the serial initialization string to the
> older one.  Hopefully this will tell me something useful.  I haven't
> even tried to boot the kernel on my II, so there's not guarantee that
> I haven't made some really stupid error.
>
> Anyway, if you could please test the kernel that's at:
> ftp://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/pub/test/netbsd10.si.test
>
> It will extract, if you use the installer, as netbsd.test.
> Please cc: everyone here if you test it so that we don't have too much
> wasted effort ;-)

Yep, I booted it and it worked! I'm using it now.... :)

I still have to unplug modem while pppd opens its tty (tty00) but other
than that... w & ps work! hurrah!

Thanks!!!!+
--
David Leonard                          d@fnarg.net.au
The University of Newcastle            4th year Engineering/CompSci student