Subject: mirrors or acm.vt.edu:/pub/NetBSD_Mac
To: None <macbsd-general@netbsd.org>
From: David Holcomb <holcomb@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 10/28/1994 13:38:21
I have checked the following mirrors, and they appear to be working:

   kasey.umkc.edu:/pub/MacBSD
   hulk.sfsu.edu:/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD_Mac
   ftp.ccs.neu.edu:/pub/net-archives/macbsd (may not be the latest version)
   gatekeeper.dec.com:/.0/BSD/NetBSD/mac

These sites were supposedly mirroring NetBSD_Mac at one time, but
don't appear to be doing so anymore:

   ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de:/pub/mac/unix/MacBSD (130.149.17.7) (cannot connect)
   rs3.hrz.th-darmstadt.de:/pub/os/NetBSD/mac
   hplyot.obspm.fr:/mac/mirrors/MacBSD (mirrors docs only? also thinks that
      *none* of MacBSD is exportable.  it looks like that's why the mirror
      was removed)
   f.ms.uky.edu:/pub/NetBSD/mac (only old Alpha2 stuff)
   ftp.germany.eu.net:/pub/comp/i386/NetBSD/mac (cannot connect)

If you know of any other mirrors, or can report inaccuracies in
the information above, please let me know.

Also, there are no copies of the *old* MacBSD archives on any of the
above mirrors that I could find.  If you know of a source for those
old archives, please let me know.  They were once on hulk.sfsu.edu.
I wonder if hulk makes backups to tape.  Perhaps someone there could
be really nice and retrieve the files off a backup so I can put them
in a more permanent location.

Thanks,
Dave Holcomb