Subject: mirrors or
To: None <>
From: David Holcomb <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 10/28/1994 13:38:21
I have checked the following mirrors, and they appear to be working: (may not be the latest version)

These sites were supposedly mirroring NetBSD_Mac at one time, but
don't appear to be doing so anymore: ( (cannot connect) (mirrors docs only? also thinks that
      *none* of MacBSD is exportable.  it looks like that's why the mirror
      was removed) (only old Alpha2 stuff) (cannot connect)

If you know of any other mirrors, or can report inaccuracies in
the information above, please let me know.

Also, there are no copies of the *old* MacBSD archives on any of the
above mirrors that I could find.  If you know of a source for those
old archives, please let me know.  They were once on
I wonder if hulk makes backups to tape.  Perhaps someone there could
be really nice and retrieve the files off a backup so I can put them
in a more permanent location.

Dave Holcomb