Subject: Site for tcsh and more.
To: None <macbsd-general@netbsd.org>
From: Chip Burkhead <chip@garnet.msen.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 10/27/1994 13:37:59
   As I said, here is the site where I got tcsh 6.05. There are more
things out there that could be worth trying if someone wants to try them.
The site is: faui43.informatik.uni.erlangen.de in
/mounts/epix/public/pub/amiga/unix/NetBSD/contrib/tcsh-6.05.tar.gz

   I think there is perl out there too and pico 2.2 among other things. I
tried the pico and it core dumped; so if I decide to have it I think I'll
just get the source. :) Hope this is useful to someone.

                                                         - Chip -

           |            Email:  Internet - chip@msen.com           |
           |  And I dream of stars, and rockets spitting fire.     |
           |  I dream of fairies, and hobbits in the Shire.        |
           |  And pray for a wind, that blows from rainbow's end.  |
           |  To carry me away, where I won't have to pretend.     |
           |             "Wind From Rainbow's End" - Bill Roper    |