Subject: Re: Problems with getting vi to work.
To: None <>
From: grantham <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 10/26/1994 18:59:18
>    I am having a problem getting vi to work the way it should. I can pull
> up things to edit; but if I need to look at more than the first screen of
> the file then I have a problem. At present, only the last line of the
> screen will change when I press the down arrow key and a one line scroll is
> not real helpful.

Please check out all the mail in the archive about "dt".

>    Also, can someone tell me how to deal with a Makefile?

Did you check the man page?  What isn't working?

Brad Grantham, ++++++++++++++++
UNIX is kind of like a car with primer but no paint, foam but no upholstery, a
V-8 with fuel injection but no brakes, and two dozen lights and indicators that
	  you have to know how to turn on before you can find them.