Subject: 1.0 pre-release
To: None <macbsd-general@pain.lcs.mit.edu>
From: Allen 'Time?' Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 10/20/1994 19:38:09
I've made the archive on cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu readable, now,
with new binary release of the almost-1.0 NetBSD/Mac68k system.

Please be aware that the real 1.0 release is around the corner
(like, next week if we're lucky), so please be aware that a few
things might be fixed between now and then.  No new machines are
supported.

********
Notably, the kernel that's in this set in known to have problems
on systems that older kernels work on.  I am working on this, and
hope to have something working by release time.  In the meantime,
if you download and install this stuff, make a backup of your
working kernel first!
********

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **