Subject: 1.0 pre-release
To: None <>
From: Allen 'Time?' Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 10/20/1994 19:38:09
I've made the archive on readable, now,
with new binary release of the almost-1.0 NetBSD/Mac68k system.

Please be aware that the real 1.0 release is around the corner
(like, next week if we're lucky), so please be aware that a few
things might be fixed between now and then.  No new machines are

Notably, the kernel that's in this set in known to have problems
on systems that older kernels work on.  I am working on this, and
hope to have something working by release time.  In the meantime,
if you download and install this stuff, make a backup of your
working kernel first!

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **