Subject: Re: Another Mac IIsi install
To: None <grantham@amalthea.tenon.com, jpw@insoft2.insoft.com>
From: Peter Brewer <brewer@umd5.umd.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 10/20/1994 14:10:14
>Brad Grantham, grantham@tenon.com ++++++++++++++++ http://acm.vt.edu/~grantham/

I see you are now working for the makers of Mach Ten, Tenon Intersystems. Does
this mean you are now under 'non-disclosure'? I would 'hazard' that you could
possibly derive enough technical information to 'finish' the design of
MacBSD for all Macs ( PowerMacs inclusive ) adding the Mac interface. All that
would be needed are volunteer coder/testers ( hackers )?

-- Peter

The problem with modern technology is not only that it is changing so fast but
that because of specialized fields and their associated 'specialty languages',
we don't understand, decisions are 'made for us'. To maintain our freedom
a way must be found to inform and educate everyone about the rapid changes,
the multi-disciplinary decisions, and their effect.
               -- Excerpted from James Burke & his Connections series

*The Answer is*: 1968: E-mail, computer conferencing, multiple windows, mice.
                    "Augmentation of Man's Intellect!!". -- Doug Englebart
                    "Increasing the capability of man to approach a complex
                     problem or situation, gain comprehension to suit his
                     particular needs and derive solutions to problems."

              Whose implementation is *** INTERNET ****