Subject: SLIP help needed.
To: None <macbsd-general@netbsd.org>
From: None <mlaporte@squeaky.free.org>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 09/25/1994 21:23:09
Hello,

I've grabbed the SLIP faq from cray and have run into a "No Matching Ports"
error when using cu
to connect like so:

% cu -l /dev/tty00 -s 9600 -n

I've checked the man pages for cu , the listing you get when you goof a
command line parameter
(cu -?), and the 7 unix books I have(all very vague on cu).  Does anyone
have a idea for me try?

I know the port's correct I use that one for kermit.  I've also tried
setting up files for the UUCP
but that hasnt helped.  There is a blurp in the SLIP  faq/doc about a
config file somewhere but
I havent found another unix system that has that.

TIA!
mike

mlaporte@free.org

*    .sig file is classified, you are given that information on  a need  *
*  to know basis and right now..you dont  need to know...                 *