Subject: Re: System freeze after setting time on IIsi
To: Michael Smith <miff@apanix.apana.org.au>
From: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.plymouth.mi.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 09/25/1994 11:17:17
At  9:13 PM 9/25/94 +0930, Michael Smith wrote:
>(this is another problem actually, where is mac68k/dev/bounds.h ???)

bounds.h has been commented out of the kernel files in the last week.  Grab
the latest sources.

A kernel built with the netbsd-current sources from 9/15 hangs after about
a minute in single-user mode on an SE/30 with a Q240 disk.  I don't have
any other hardware attached.

I know the NetBSD/Mac68k 1.0 release is not out yet, but is this code
supposed to work?  (i.e.  Should I try to debug it or is the kernel source
not current yet?)

--
John D. Smerdon; Plymouth, Michigan; Contents are my opinion.
Internet: jds@smerdon.plymouth.mi.us; UUCP: umcc!smerdon!jds