Subject: Gnu, LPF, etc.
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason S. Coleman <coleman@NU.CS.FSU.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 09/11/1994 22:54:50
Add me to the list of those sick of getting 20 messages a day about the
Gnu/Apple dispute.  I think we all appreciate the efforts of Mr. Stallman
and the Gnu project, but I don't think a theoretical discussion of
copyright/licensing issues is the point of this group.

It has become very obvious that this debate isn't going to be solved here.
The few people involved have taken strong stands and are now just batting
the ball back and forth.

While the stream of newbie questions may be irritating to those of us
who've seen them over and over, at least they're on the subject.

If the endless chatter doesn't stop in the next few days, I'd like to see
the offenders suspended from the group.