Subject: Re: '040
To: None <briggs@mail.vt.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kxn3796@hertz.njit.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 09/05/1994 12:20:53
   From: briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us (Allen `Tell me three times' Briggs)
   Date: Sun, 4 Sep 1994 23:20:38 -0400 (EDT)

   > Are there any news about a new kernel for '040's. My "very strange" LC475
   > is waiting. Ha~rd I known, maybe a plain vanilla IIVX was better...

   Nope.  I'm busy working on the 1.0 release stuffage, starting classes, and
   working for a living.  As soon as I get a beta 1.0 release out, I'll be
   back to work on the SCSI drivers for the Q700.

Just for clarification, are there any chance for MacBSD to run on
machines that are currently supported, with an 040 accelerator?
If it is the case, I might consider buying a 68LC040 accelerator
(no, not 68040, I mean LC...)

Ken