Subject: Re: IIsi setup
To: Daniel Risacher <magnus@im.lcs.mit.edu>
From: Allen `Tell me three times' Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 09/04/1994 21:28:24
> I've returned from my honeymoon, and at the risk of interrupting a
> fascinating discusion of the jihad, I would like to take this moment
> to ask for advice.

This is going to sound trite, but please wait and try again from scratch
with BETA-2 which will be 1.0_BETA...  The rc.install is a thing of the
past.  I think some of your other problems are caused by a wierd install
in the /dev directory...

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
 "We'll call you when you're 6 years old and drag you to the factory to drain
  your brain for 18 years with promise of security, but then you're free
  and 40 years you waste to chase the dollar sign so you may die in Florida"