Subject: IIvx supported
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: grantham <grantham@amalthea.tenon.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/31/1994 16:19:54
Brian Kendig asked me why I have the IIvx listed in my .sig.
Well, MacBSD does run on the IIvx.  Not having keyboard and mouse is
definitely a problem, but I used a IIvx for about a month with a
serial terminal and it worked fine for kernel development.  Peter
Siebold had his running SL/IP to a campus network, from which he
could then telnet to his IIvx.  The II doesn't have sound, floppy,
interrupt driven SCSI, or support to write the time to the non-volatile
RAM, but I'd say MacBSD runs on the Mac II.  :)

		-Brad

P.S.  I'm still working on ADB.  I haven't given up.  I'm just
spending more of my time moping, that's all.
--
Brad Grantham, grantham@netcom.com >+------+< Happily slaved to NetBSD/Mac68k!
MacBSD : II, IIx, IIcx, IIci, SE/30, IIsi, IIvx -- The list is growing...