Subject: Newbie questions
To: None <>
From: Santosh Nair <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/25/1994 14:12:55
Hi all,
  I just got MacBSD and installed it on a IIci.  It seems to work great.
But I have a few questions.  First of all, I can't seem to mount a Mac
floppy disk.  Is this possible and if so, how?  Next question is
regarding networking.  I have an Asante (MacCon II) ethernet card in the
IIci.  MacBSD sees it at boot up time but it says that it's
unconfigured.  How do I go about configuring it?  What device is it (i.e.
which /dev/ file should I ifconfig)?
  Forgive me if these are FAQs, but I couldn't find these answers in the
FAQ that I grabbed off cray-ymp.  Thanks all.

-Santosh Nair (,

	id m0qdoVa-000A0BC; Thu, 25 Aug 94 19:47 EDT