Subject: Re: MacBSD MacIIsi?
To: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@weikko.tky.hut.fi>
From: Jonathan Shaw (http guy) <shaw@nosferatu.cas.usf.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/23/1994 11:02:31
On Tue, 23 Aug 1994, Valtteri Vuorikoski wrote:

> > I have a IIsi with FPU, and the internal video is not used. Does this mean
> > there is a chance MacBSD will run on my Mac, or are there more problems?
>
>  It might boot, but the ADB won't work.

If the ADB doesn't work, how are you supposed to use it? Also, does it
have ADB problems on the other machines that it "works" on (like a Mac
II)? If it doesn't, is the problem on the IIsi related to the fact that
the ADB, SCSI, and serial is all in the SCC chip?

-Jonathan (-;}

| Jonathan Shaw               |  Hillsborough High School               |
| shaw@nosferatu.cas.usf.edu  |  University of South Florida            |