Subject: Re: MacBSD MKFS
To: Matt Roca <>
From: Michael 'Zen' Finch <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/21/1994 14:36:21
Matt Roca wrote:
> I noticed that MacBSD MKFS was written using FutureBASIC by Zedcor, Inc. I was
> wondering how much in the Alice project is written in FutureBASIC? I am quite
> familiar with it. It seems like FutureBASIC took BASIC a couple steps forward
> into 'C' territory.
Have I really been out of the loop this long?  I wrote MKFS and I
have no idea of what FutureBASIC is.  I haven't written a line of
BASIC code since I was 12.  Has MKFS been completely rewritten?

--  | If it wouldn't violate USENET posting
Michael Finch                      | guidelines concerning 5 line sigs, a