Subject: Re: more IIsi questions
To: Albert A. Martin <Al.Martin@eng.sun.com>
From: Allen `Tell me three times' Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/18/1994 21:09:11
> Other than /usr/include and /usr/share, you pretty much need to
> install everything.  There are a couple of files in /usr/share
> you'll need, but lack of them shouldn't prevent you from booting.

This will change with 1.0.  Chris Demetriou (cgd) has done a lot of work
to break up the files into reasonable subsets for all the platforms that
NetBSD supports.

More info on this will be in the installation and readme files with
1.0 (with any luck, these will be available by the end of this weekend
in a beta form).

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
 "We'll call you when you're 6 years old and drag to the factory to drain
  your brain for 18 years with promise of security, but then you're free
  and 40 years you waste to chase the dollar sign so you may die in Florida"