To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.CS.Berkeley.EDU,>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@alpha.bostic.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/17/1994 14:06:23
[sorry for the multi-list post]

I'ts unclear to me why, but a large number of people on the macbsd-
lists have recently -- to their surprise -- shown up on the
current-users mailing list.

I've seen no reasonable explanation for this.

If you find yourself suddenly subscribed (or unsubscribed) to a
mailing list, and you don't think it's becase mail to you has been
bouncing, send mail to the 'owner' of the list (owner-listname,
e.g. owner-current-users) and mention it.

Also, you can take care of the problems yourself via majordomo.

very confused,

chris

	(Linux Smail3.1.28.1 #1)
	id m0qaqsd-000ENKC; Wed, 17 Aug 94 14:42 CDT