Subject: Re: the new version
To: Ross Williamson <rossw@ccu1.auckland.ac.nz>
From: Allen `Tell me three times' Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/16/1994 21:16:32
> I know lotsa of people are asking this... but....
> when is the new version likely to be out.  I'm just about to set thing
> up onto my system but I would rather have the new version.

Soon.  I hope by the end of this coming weekend.  As usual, though,
there are no promises as BSD isn't at the top of my priority "queue"...

> How much difference is there goign to be between the BETA-1 and version 1.
> Is it just a new kernal or a whole new distribution tree.

There will be some significant fixes from the snapshot that's available
in a few places.

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
           Goin' back to school        / Savin' up my tuition
           Gonna rewrite all the rules / On the old blackboard
                                                  - Neil Young