Subject: the new version
To: None <>
From: Ross Williamson <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/16/1994 22:27:22
I know lotsa of people are asking this... but....
when is the new version likely to be out.  I'm just about to set thing
up onto my system but I would rather have the new version.

How much difference is there goign to be between the BETA-1 and version 1.
Is it just a new kernal or a whole new distribution tree.

Ross Williamson
Auckland University, New Zealand
Of course these opinions are my own and thank <!!> for that
        Once upon a time, in a little directory, there was a bug.
        A big, bad, evil bug.  But then one day, the mighty programmer
        came and slew it, and there was much rejoicing.