Subject: Configuration
To: None <>
From: <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/09/1994 20:28:16
Is there a command that I can use when I first install MacBSD that will
help me configure the system for use?  Something that will ask domain
name, system name, etc. etc.  Or do I have to go through and edit all
the separate files myself?  I didn't see this written in the FAQ

| Dale Leonard                   | System host at Real/Time Comm.        .|
| Primary Internet Address       | For information on getting an account  |
|      | at Real/Time call 459-0604(data)       |
| Macintosh Help Address:        | or finger or send mail to |
|          | and ask for information  |