Subject: Re: Mac partition corruption
To: None <dleonard@bga.com>
From: Allen `Tell me three times' Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/04/1994 20:47:22
> Ok I have an 80 Meg Hard drive and I have it partitioned 50 meg to
> NetBSD and 30 to MacOS. When ever I boot NetBSD and then quit it ends up
> destroying the Mac partition. It corrupts it MAJORLY! When I run disk
> fix to try and repair it I can get it repaired enough to mount it but
> the files on it are all destroyed.  Is there a file in NetBSD I need to
> configure or is there a certain way I should power down NetBSD to keep
> this from happening?

I've *never* seen this happen.  What tool are you using to partition the
drive?  Do you have a swap partition?  How are the partitions laid out
on the drive?

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===