Subject: Mac partition corruption
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Sky_Striker@macblazer.com <dleonard@bga.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/04/1994 17:55:51
Ok I have an 80 Meg Hard drive and I have it partitioned 50 meg to
NetBSD and 30 to MacOS. When ever I boot NetBSD and then quit it ends up
destroying the Mac partition. It corrupts it MAJORLY! When I run disk
fix to try and repair it I can get it repaired enough to mount it but
the files on it are all destroyed.  Is there a file in NetBSD I need to
configure or is there a certain way I should power down NetBSD to keep
this from happening?

Mucho Thanks!
Dale

--
| Dale Leonard                   | System host at Real/Time Comm.        .|
| Primary Internet Address       | For information on getting an account  |