Subject: Re: etc.tgz????
To: Matt Roca <mcr@sequoia.sequoia.com>
From: Allen `Tell me three times' Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/03/1994 08:53:26
> 	Not there. There is nothing in the directory that even has the string
> "etc" in it. I was thinking perhaps the author of the FAQ got "etc" confused
> with "misc", since the meanings are relatively the same.

Ah...  The etc did get moved into misc, but not because they mean the
same thing.  This will all be moot in a few days, anyway...

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===