Subject: Re: Couple of Questions...
To: Chris Jones <>
From: Lawrence Kesteloot <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/02/1994 09:44:05
> 	I know there is at least one software FPU emulator for MacOS,
> called SoftFPU.  Maybe somebody could get code from the author and
> just cut and paste...  I wish I had the time to do it myself.

I've talked to the author of SoftFPU.  It's just an interface to SANE.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===