Subject: Re: FPU emulator
To: None <eisen@dragon.achilles.net>
From: Allen `Tell me three times' Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/01/1994 18:00:15
> Just wondering if there's been any start/progress on the issue of an FPU
> emulator... I don't have an FPU (I've managed to get by with a software emulator
> for MacOS until now), and rather than buy a NuBus card (and spend $$$), I'd
> likely rather wait for an emulator to arise... is such a thing scheduled?

Not "scheduled."  I've thought about working on it.  If someone else is
planning on working on it, or is working on it, please let me know.

I won't be able to get to it for a while.

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===