Subject: Re: hfs.tar.gz problems
To: Peter Siebold <psiebold@cymbal.aix.calpoly.edu>
From: Lawrence Kesteloot <lk@milquetoast.engr.sgi.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/01/1994 12:48:20
> ld.so: hfs: libc.so.12.0: No such file or directory

Ah...  You probably need the 1.0-alpha binary dist. for that.  It's
available but unannounced in a few places.

I'm working on revamping the installer, so you may want to wait a day or
two before trying to install it.  I'll want several people to give it a
shot with the new tool...

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===