Subject: netbsd.ci.si on IIsi/daystar 50mhz w/fpu
To: MacBSD General <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Brian Gaeke <brg@dgate.ping.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/29/1994 22:51:48
I tried out the new kernel on a friend's IIsi enhanced w/ a
DayStar 50mHz card w/ FPU; it worked fine up until the rc
file started, and it went into a loop complaining that the
mount command didn't match the mounted device, or something to
that effect. I commented it out and force-fed it /dev/sd0a,
and it grumbled about a read-only file system, and then
put me at a # prompt, at which the keyboard was locked up.

--
Brian Gaeke                                  <brg@dgate.ping.com>
  "'Involuntary' means a non-intentional act such as a hat