Subject: on IIsi/daystar 50mhz w/fpu
To: MacBSD General <>
From: Brian Gaeke <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/29/1994 22:51:48
I tried out the new kernel on a friend's IIsi enhanced w/ a
DayStar 50mHz card w/ FPU; it worked fine up until the rc
file started, and it went into a loop complaining that the
mount command didn't match the mounted device, or something to
that effect. I commented it out and force-fed it /dev/sd0a,
and it grumbled about a read-only file system, and then
put me at a # prompt, at which the keyboard was locked up.

Brian Gaeke                                  <>
  "'Involuntary' means a non-intentional act such as a hat
  blowing off or a scream resulting from a sudden wasp sting."