Subject: Re: context switch
To: Nicholas Mitchell <nick@soda.berkeley.edu>
From: Allen `Tell me three times' Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/21/1994 19:30:04
> Hi, can someone point me to the file in the
> kernel tree that deals with context switching?
> (it should be on sun-lamp, right?)

This is probably a topic better suited to macbsd-development...  The
machine independent part is in sys/kern/kern_synch.c: mi_switch().
There is also a machine dependent part, called cpu_switch() in
sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k/locore.s.

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===