Subject: Is FPU the only problem with a Duo 230
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Scott Petrack <petrack@VNET.IBM.COM>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/21/1994 01:42:16
I have a specially modified Duo 230 with a 68882 in it.
My question is: is it worth it for me to try to load MacBSD into it?
I did not quite understand an earlier comment about no keyboard support.
How does one type commands in such a case? Sorry if this is a novice
question.

Thank you,
Scott Petrack

P.S.
For the curious:
The Duo mod was done for me by an exceptional hardware
engineer in Canada. I *highly* recommend it for people like me who need
an FPU. You can contact him at UO957 at FREENET.VICTORIA.BC.CA for details
or me if you like (although I haven't much more to say than that he did it
and it works with no ill effects). His name is James MacPhail.