Subject: Re: partition question
To: Richard J. Gerrits <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/17/1994 22:55:56
> I'm reading over the info that I found from various sites and it looks
> like there needs to be a mac_os partition on the BSD drive, is this true?
> I currently have two drives one is all mac the other is all bsd(swap,root&usr)

This is only if you are trying to use a Syquest as the BSD drive.
In that case, you need to have a minimal MacOS partition as well
as the BSD partitions.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===