Subject: Re: Weekend update
To: Bharat S. Jhaveri <bjhaveri@Arco.COM>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/13/1994 18:21:22
> 1) The ps does not work, gives proc size mismatch error. So as suggested in
> FAQ, I got "ps" source files from sun-lamp. But I could not compile it. Got
> errors in nlist.c routine.

Your libraries and includes are way out of date.

> Do I need any oyher files beside sys.tar.gz?

Yes.  Current include files.  Maybe a current config.new, although I
don't think that that's changed significantly.

Don't know off-hand on the "protocol not supported" error.

> RS6000 model 375, my IIci was 25 times slower on these large simulation

That's all?  ;-)

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===