Subject: Re: A Quadra port??!!?? YIPPEE!
To: Aaron Huslage <ahuslage@Interpath.net>
From: Spencer Allan Smith <spencera@cs.uoregon.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/12/1994 17:11:46
If anyone hears of Linux for the PowerMac out there, drop me (us) a line.
I broke down and bought a PPC 7100/66. (I know, you're all choked up over
the cruelty of fate for me. . .)

We've been using Linux on a 486 box here at the office, and it almost
makes me like Intel architecture. Now if XWindows primitives could take
advantage of Toolbox calls. . .

Anyway, I would really like to have any information available on a PPC
port of any UNIX OS.

-Spencer Smith
(Man, or Myth?)