Subject: Mac IIsi Support
To: Mac NetBSD List <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Marc St-Jean <marc@qcc-hal.qcc.sk.ca>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/12/1994 17:08:03
Mac IIsi Support
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the list and am interrested in installing NetBSD on my Mac. I've
read the docs
and noticed that the IIci/IIsi support isn't complete. Could anyone tell me
what problems
were encountered with supporting the onboard video on these machines?

It sounds like the Alice group could use some help with certain areas. If I
can get enough
info on the problems at hand, I would be glad to pitch in to the best of my
abilities. However,
I'm not likely to start from scratch to find the problem myself. I've been
programming the Mac
for five years and most of my time was spent in SCSI and communications
drivers.

Advance thanks,
Marc St-Jean
QCC Communications Corp.