Subject: Re: Scoop on IIvx setup.
To: None <bjhaveri@Arco.COM, psiebold@oboe.aix.calpoly.edu>
From: None <psiebold@cymbal.aix.calpoly.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/06/1994 09:05:31
So, does IIvx not boot, even if it had internal video disconnected? Or it
definately needs a video card?

I appreciate any help. My IIci is a borrowed computer from office. I do
have a nubus video card in it, that I can take it out and put it in IIVX.
But than I have to be absolutely sure that IIvx works.

	I would first try and boot the IIvx with the card in it.  I don't
	think that the IIvx will boot without a card period, even if the
	monitor is not hooked up.  My suggestion is to put the nubus card
	in the IIvx, and hook up the monitor to the IIci, which has
	internal video and will work with MacOS.  Let me know how it
	works.

		Pete